Friday, October 3, 2008

Kickin' it in Londontown

FATS SHARIFF
So...this blog is mostly about the fabulousness which is New York City...but when in Rome...or in this case London we need to showcase London. The bad news is my camera is having issues. The good news is on my first night I ran into the legendary Fats Shariff: photographer, trendwatcher and blogging superstar among other things -he agreed to let me share his photos of London on Style Defined blog as well as a discussion we had about street style and its influence on fashion and art. The culmination of this conversation will be coming soon. But for starters here are a few of his photos.
P.S. Fats dad lives in Brooklyn...so by 6 degrees of separation I think he qualifies as a New Yorker!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy