Monday, January 26, 2009

Trend: big ass glasses

I remember 6th grade like yesterday. It was the year that we moved from a lower income neighborhood to a "nice" neighborhood. It was the year that my mother got pregnant with my little sister. (which was sooo embarassing...she was, like, 40!) It was the year that I went from normal to that super geeky girl who didn't have Nikes or Lacoste sweaters. On top of this, it was decided that I needed glasses. And my mom got me some big ass glasses. That's what the insurance plan allowed. So...clearly I have some personal issues with the big glasses that are suddenly so rampant with the uber-chic. These white ones caught my eye however. And there are actual lenses in them. So maybe he really needs them. Maybe they're what his moms could get on her insurance. Or maybe they're just really cool. You tell me...I can't decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy