Monday, April 27, 2009

Feature Designer: Cody of Priestess NYC

I recently met Cody Ross at the Paper Magazine Party. Hailing from Dallas, Texas, of all places, Cody is the creative director of Priestess NYC. With his infectious energy and complete lack of pretension he had me charmed in under a minute. When I stopped by his atelier later that week I was equally charmed by his designs.
What better to wear in this weather than this Mickey Mouse print jumpsuit? An easy way to combine sex and humor.

I love all things silver. And I love motorcycle jackets. Seriously, what could be better?


He produces styles like this gold silk blouse that incorporate urban-girl cool with a contemporary take on ‘vintage punk. Inspired by abstract art and mathematics as well, his clothing reflect his intelligent, fun and unique perspective.

Cody with me at the party...who else would take a photo of the photographer?
Learn more about Priestess NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy