Friday, June 12, 2009

Andre Leon Talley at the Angelika for Valentino Doc this Sunday!!!

(did that get your attention?)

I know this isn't a normal posting, but I'm so excited about this I wanted to share: the legendary Andre Leon Talley and documentary filmmaker Matt Tyrnauer will once again be doing a Q & A post screenings of Tyrnauer's haute documentary Valentino: The Last Emperor. I saw the film when it was at the Film Forum and was disappointed when I found out I missed a Q & A session there. The film is beyond brilliant and if you haven't seen it then by all means go now! It's still playing around town but the Q & A is happening this Sunday at the Angelika after two different screening times: 5:35 pm and 8:05 pm. ...I just have to decide which one to go to...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy