Monday, June 7, 2010

Fiona is new face of H! by Henry Holland swimwear - Debenhams

Fiona Kennedy has been unveiled as the new face of the Debenhams' designer collaboration H! by Henry Holland high-summer swimwear range. Spotted by Henry Holland himself, Fiona is set to become the envy of fashion-followers across the country.

Henry Holland commented, "Fiona caught my eye immediately with her entry for our original 'Find a Face' competition. She looks lively, happy and fun so I thought she'd be the perfect girl to represent the new H! swim range."

Fiona entered a competition to have her face included in a one-off print designed by Henry Holland and used on a handbag and scarf in the Autumn H! by Henry Holland range. Henry was impressed with Fiona's entry and decided to approach her to model his high summer swim range.

Sasha Nagalingham, swimwear buyer at Debenhams, said, "At 5'4" Fiona might not meet traditional criteria for a professional model, but she is beautiful, a natural on set and has a great personality - she's someone the H! customer will really relate to.

"Looking at the images she produced, you wouldn't think for a moment Fiona had never set foot in front of a camera."

Fiona Kennedy, said, "I was a little dazed when I got the call - it was completely unexpected. I've never done anything remotely like this before.

"I'm a secret nerd, with a naturally small frame and never in a million years would I have thought I'd be modeling swimwear, especially for such big names like Henry Holland or Debenhams.

"On the day, I was extremely nervous, but after a couple of hours I just let my hair down and got in to the swing of things - it ended up being so much fun"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy