Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Christina Aguilera Praises 'Lovely' Boyfriend

Christina Aguilera, The 30-year-old singer has been romancing set designer Matthew Rutler since they met while working on her movie 'Burlesque', and Christina Aguilera admits she is delighted to have found love again after splitting from husband Jordan Bratman last October.

The blonde beauty - who has a three-year-old son Max with Jordan - famously stumbled over the lyrics to American National Anthem when performing at the Super Bowl NFL game earlier this year, but she admitted she has learned to laugh about creating such an embarrassing memorable moment for herself.

Christina Aguilera told TV talk show host Ellen DeGeneres: "I think had a moment where I was at the Super Bowl at 30 years old. I took in the moment a little bit too much. Shoot me for appreciating the moment but here I am at the Super Bowl, singing for a team and in front of the world. And remembering what it was like to be that young and look where I made it now. And then it was like, 'Oh.'

"That night I knew, I just made myself a Trivial Pursuit question - 'in 2011 what female singer, you know, flubbed the lyrics?' It's just insane. But I have a really good laugh about it and you get over things. You get back up again and you just prove to yourself and to everyone you're much stronger." (R)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy