Thursday, February 19, 2009

I was dissed by Oksana Baiul

So fashion week is almost over and I spent my day at Bryant Park going to shows and photographing people for Style Defined. As you know celebrimees aren't my thing which is why you won't see photos of Paris Hilton at the Pamela Roland show or Tori Spelling making her entrance to Christian Siriano's show. Tonight however I approached a woman in a silver lame jacket with false eyelashes and a blonde updo. A little over the top, I thought, but could be interesting. I asked if I could take her photo and she said "yes" then proceeded to turn around and begin talking to some other people. When I expressed confusion it was explained to me by (presumably) her manager that she was Oksana Baiul "the famous olympic skater" and that I had to wait until she was ready.(he also gave me his card and requested I send him a copy of the picture) ...after about 4 minutes I just said to him "thanks, but no thanks". Whatever happened to simply saying, "No thanks, I'd rather you not?" But considering this was the only rudeness I encountered this week it's not so bad.

Look for more real photos of people who are really fabulous here tomorrow...i need to go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy