Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Party this Wednesday for the Grand Opening of Re/Dress NYC

Everyday I get emails in my in-box asking me to write up a designer or product and usually with some photo of Gwyneth, or the Olsen twins, or another celebrimee wearing the product. As you know, that ain't happening, kids!

However Re/Dress is something I'm more than happy to promote. (and for the record I found them -they didn't solicit me!) It's a new and long overdue vintage and resale store exclusively for size 10 and up. Fashion should be fun and accessible for everyone. I am so excited about this event and hope you'll all attend.

Here are the details:
Re/Dress NYC
109 Boerum Place
Brooklyn, NY 11201
(between Pacific + Dean Streets) F/G train to Bergen Street stop.

6-8 pm shopping & champagne
8:30 pm performance
And here's a photo of World Famous *BOB* looking uncharacteristically demure and utterly divine in a dress from Re/Dress NYC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy