Monday, September 13, 2010

Fashion Week: Night 4 was fierce and fabulous

I know that we just officially finished "Day 5" but I had to post a few photos from the Tommy Hilfiger party. I was going to stay home Sunday night but a call from my friend Aleks to come to the Tommy Hilfiger show and 25th Anniversary party got me out of Brooklyn. The show was too crowded to shoot but the party? A-MA-ZING! (so good I skipped another "exclusive" party to stay)
crazycoolgirl
No I don't know what the hell this girl is wearing either but I could not keep my eyes off her. She has that kind of presence. Oh and she's gorgeous!!!
japanese3
And these 3 are poptarts –I mean popSTARS in Japan. But I lost their card so if you recognize them let me know. And if you like more of the model-y blackstage photos follow me on twitter where I'll be posting them regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy