Sunday, May 2, 2010

Chanel Toes

sandals1
Okay, I never do this: take photos of something I own and post it online. But since I am in love with these I decided to share. So this afternoon, since it was once again in the high 80s, I met my friend Niko Liakaris at an impromptu barbeque outside the store BBlessing. Niko noticed that I had my toes wrapped and he asked me why. I explained that it came from taping my feet as a dancer and I've learned to actually tape where I might get blisters before they occur and thus prevent them. And blisters on my big toe was a problem with the sandals I had on. Niko sent me around the corner to pixie market to see if I could find something else. And that's where I found these -gorgeous carmel colored leather sandals with a geometric pattern and nothing to give my toes blisters.
sandals2
When I went back to see Niko he was so pleased with my improved footwear that he decided I should leave my tape on as an accessory which he improved upon with a Chanel "logo". Now I feel ready for summer!

*not sure the brand because I left the box in the store and it just says "made in Italy" on the shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy