Thursday, May 27, 2010

New glasses by Selima @ EVA Boutique

stephanie
I used to live in Soho. Way, way back in the day - and hands down my favorite shop was the Selima Optique on Wooster Street. Now that Soho has become an upscale mall (it's newest resident a Croc store!) I avoid it like the plague. So I was thrilled that Selima Salaun opened a shop within EVA, a fantastic boutique on the Bowery that carries some of my favorite local designers like Katie Gallagher and The Twentyten. This photo is Stephanie Pappas, the founder of EVA, wearing the ZIA sunglasses that Selima made specifically for EVA New York. I love the old school drama of these glasses. I also love Stephanie's leggings? Tights? They seem like leggings because they don't have feet but they have the sheerness of hosiery...and for some reason I find this utterly intriguing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy