Sunday, August 22, 2010

Gaga Inspired?

gagaInspiered
I don't know if Lady Gaga inspires more creative dressing or if she's just a reflection of our times but I suspect it's a bit of both. I'm not saying this girl is trying to be her, but simply that the idea of wearing a leotard as your main garment doesn't seem as strange as it would in the pre-Gaga era. I like the Lanvinesque jacket and her big glittery bag. But what I really love is her makeup (although the lip color clashes with the red on the jacket) I don't normally comment on makeup but her lips are a great color and look stained and glossy at the same time as though she's just eaten forbidden fruit...and she wisely kept her eyes simple and just a hint of blush on seriously flawless skin. See below for a better view of what I'm talking about!

gagaMakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy