Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Flipped Out

This photo reminds me of a book I had as a kid that was illustrations of different people split into thirds so you could flip through it and mix it up: put the ladies high heels with a fat man's middle and a little girl's face. The top half and bottom half here are completely incongruous. He also looks like he could kick your a** if you gave him a critique...so I'm not going to do that! I actually think the red skirt is kind of interesting and I'm totally going to steal how he styled his t-shirt with the safety pins! I just might not wear this as an ensemble...but that's just me!
UPDATE: in addition to being a fashion rebel, I was just informed by a reader that the man in the photo is Malcolm Harris who is the founder of The One Dress Project  whose mission is mission is to support global organizations that enhance and protect women's rights, safety, health and well-being. Most excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy